FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My Questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Bugs?

In your character set, select slot 1. On the switching tab you can set a hotkey to switch to a particular slot (and there are other options theer you may find useful as well).
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Bugs?

I'd set a swap for each of your toons.

I use a G15, with:
- G13 = Slot 1.
- G14 = Slot 2.
- G15 = Slot 3.
- G16 = Slot 4.
- G17 = Slot 5.

G18 is my Invite the group key.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

noamchomsky

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: My FAQ

Wow! I love this software and the supportive community that comes with it! Thanks! :D

Q12 If 2 Steps both have round-robin, will the round-robins be synchronized with the same toon? So I have a Keymap with 2 Steps.

1: D -> round-robin: all
2: Shift+3 -> round-robin: all

For me, D is a movement key (to break follow or IWT) and Shift+3 is 2.33s-cast heal. As I understand IS Boxer, the first press will make my character stop moving and the second press will make her cast Divine Light. Since I'm running 5 toons, can I be certain that the toon that gets Step 1 is the exact same toon that will also get Step 2? If that's not the case, then this keymap is going to be worthless.

So if Step 1 is sent to Slot 2 but Step 2 is sent to Slot 4, then it won't help me. I hope this makes sense.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 pm

That should work fine.

I have a mapped key, with two actions on a single step.
The step will round-robin my Death & Decay, for the DK Action Target Group.
It will also round-robin, a send next click action, for the same DK Action Target Group.

In effect, each round-robin advances on its own, independent of the others.
Even though they are both using the same target group.
But because I am triggering them together, they're staying in sync with each other.

I would assume...
You could round-robin, within a target group (of say five toons), one effect.. say three times.
And then round-robin a different effect within the same target group, and this would start at the first toon and progressively work through them (in the order they were added to the Action Target Group).
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

noamchomsky

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks.

Ualaa wrote:The step will round-robin my Death & Decay, for the DK Action Target Group.
It will also round-robin, a send next click action, for the same DK Action Target Group.

I've been wondering how to setup different target groups. Do you just create a new Character Set with only the 4 DKs in it? So then you have 1 Character Set with all 5 toons and a second Character Set with just the 4 DKs?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 pm

No actually you right click on Action Target Groups in the top left pane and select New Action Target Group.

User Manual: Concepts of ISBoxer
<<

noamchomsky

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:32 am

Q14 Do macros that appear in a Macro Set need to be manually entered in the Wow client?

Q15 For macros that appear in a Macro Set, are the KB shortcuts arbitrary as long as they're not already in use in the Wow client and not in use in IS Boxer? I mean, do they need to match the Wow clients settings or can I pick anything that isn't already in use?

Q16 Do macros in the Macro Set need to be 255 characters or less?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 am

As I understand it, when you export from ISBoxer it creates its own wow addon that includes any of the wow macros, complete with their key bindings, that you have created in ISBoxer.

See http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Macro
<<

noamchomsky

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 am

OK, thanks.

So just to make sure I understand correctly before I start down the wrong path, I can setup the macros and shortcuts in ISBoxer and not have to worry about those details in each WoW client. I only have to make sure there's not KB shortcut conflicts.
<<

noamchomsky

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 am

Q17 I have a 4-man DK team. Slot 1 is my main. The Character Set FTL modifiers for slot 1 are: LCtrl, RCtrl, RShift and RAlt. When I use Quick Setup 38 to Preview the default FTL macros created by the wizard (e.g. /assist {FTL}, focus {FTL}, etc.) I get this code.

Code:
/jamba-follow snw
/follow [mod:ralt,mod:rshift,mod:lctrlmod:rctrl]Pallyhealer;[mod:ralt,mod:lshift,mod:rshift,mod:rctrl]Wíllíamblum;[mod:lalt,mod:ralt,mod:rshift,mod:rctrl]Willíamblum;[mod:ralt,mod:rshift,mod:rctrl]Willìamblum

It seems like there's a missing comma between mod:lctrl and mod:rctrl, and that it should read:

Code:
/follow [mod:ralt,mod:rshift,mod:lctrl,mod:rctrl]Pallyhealer;....
PreviousNext

Return to General