FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Generically Beginner ?- Disabling/moving console keybind cmd

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Scaevola

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Generically Beginner ?- Disabling/moving console keybind cmd

I have had a subscription for a quite a while and despite the wiki I do not have the key binding option available in the configuration part of ISboxer.

I am simply trying to disable the console or rather more specifically change it to another key? My ~(tilde) has for years been auto-target enemies for years now (eq).

Is there anyway to (easy way) to prevent the console from appearing in general or change it so that the console command in ISBoxer/Innerspace uses a different key set?

Yes I searched the wiki but that was unhelpful. (I use a english keyboard so that may be a potential reason why the configuration (http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.ph ... figuration) lacks that tab.

Yes I'm relatively a(very new) beginner here. Any would help would be appreciated/welcomed.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Re: Generically Beginner ?- Disabling/moving console keybind cmd

ISBoxer has disabled the Inner Space console binding by default for some time now. Are you not using ISBoxer 40?

Assuming you are, then:
1. In the top left pane under Character Sets, select your Character Set
2. In the bottom right pane, in the General tab, below "In-game ISBoxer GUI toggle hotkey" and above "Video FX Focus (switch to window) hokey", is "In-game Inner Space console hotkey". Check this box to tell ISBoxer to override Inner Space's console hotkey.
3. If you want to configure a replacement hotkey, then click the < to the right of the check box to configure it. If not, leave the box blank to disable it.

Return to General