FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Working but not for 2 chars

Moderator: MiRai

<<

krazykow

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Working but not for 2 chars

I have gotten ISboxer working now but it seems that 2 chars are ignored. They do not attack when the 1, 2, or 3 DPS key is being pressed. The chars are part of the ATG for the keys. Also if I do the Dance Command under General Key maps, 2 chars do not dance with my target (even after attacking the target dummy).

Seems somehow that these 2 chars are not assisting or targetting my master's target

http://www.privatepaste.com/72dd63dcf4
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Working but not for 2 chars

The most likely reason is that the ISBoxer addon is not being loaded for those characters.
<<

krazykow

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 am

I checked in the Addons and ISboxer is loaded for all chars. The chars all get the command to dance, follow, join group, mount, etc.

It is the DPS commands that 2 chars are ignoring. The 2 chars that ignore the DPS commands do not even have the target of my main selected. It seems something along the Assist me is wrong and they cannot share the same target.

I looked at my IWT Mapped Key in General Keys.
It gave me a message: Your Target = "all other", but your CTM ON has at least one Action begin sent to specific Target already in "Quick Setup 38" --> DK_MELEE.

I followed the suggestion in the pop up box and assigned my IWT CTM Target to Current Window. Now it worked for 3 chars of the 4 melee chars. The one who is still not working for, does not have my target selected.

Here is the config of my Actions in my ITW mapped key:

Code:
Do Click to Move ON in Control Key Map -> Self
Do FTL Assist Me in General Key Map -> Self
Control + I -> ALL   ([i]Control + I  is my iwt in my key bindings in the game client[/i])

Can you tell me why some chars are not targeting my main's target? Is it the Assist me or the IWT?
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm

The not targeting part would be the assist.
The IWT does not prevent assist, it executes movement (if CTM is on), to whatever is targeted.

If the addon is enabled...
I'd check the modifiers.

Each toon on the team has a unique set of modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift).
I believe the default keys are Backslash/F11/F12 or something like that.
And it adds the modifier chosen for that toon, which tells the other where the command originated.

Check that you don't have Ctrl F11, Shift F11.. etc.
You can check the actual key, from the toolkit.
Take FTL Assist Me, and in the right window check the actual command that is sent.

There's a good chance those keys are sent as a wow keybind for something on those toons.
So IS Boxer is not getting them to assist from that key combination.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to General