FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Question regarding Broadcasting

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gylon

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 am

Question regarding Broadcasting

I used to use Keyclone when I multiboxed WoW, and was wondering if there is a way to have isoboxer clone my keys without having to turn on broadcast? What happens to me now is that when I enter combat I turn on broadcast so that both accounts essentially act like key clone, however most SWTOR fights have a knock back feature so this is a pain in the ass for my mele/range team. When I move back in range it broadcast both accounts movements causing my range member to move in every direction but the way i want him to go in lol. In keyclone, I was able to pick the keys I wanted to broadcast so i didn't have to worry about my range moving when I moved my mele team member. Is this a feature that already exists, and I'm just missing it?

To sum it up- I only want certain keys to broadcast, Is there a way to make this happen in isoboxer?

Thanks for any, and all help!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 am

Re: Question regarding Broadcasting

First off, I will advise you that by asking for this, "you're doing it wrong". The right way is to map specifically the keys you will need, instead of broadcasting everything and blacklisting some keys. This is covered in the Quick Start Guide under Understanding Key Maps vs Repeater and Quickly add many broadcasting hotkeys.

But, to answer your specific question -- and again, my advice is to follow the above instead of this paragraph -- you can blacklist keys in your Repeater Profile. In the top pane, under Repeater Profiles, select the one used by your Character Set. Then in the bottom left pane, select "Whitelist/Blacklist". The bottom right pane will now show a list of keys that can be whitelisted or blacklisted. This is the feature you are asking about.
<<

Gylon

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 am

Re: Question regarding Broadcasting

Thank you very much! I asked cause I had a feeling I was doing something wrong. I read through all the direction when I first purchased the program, but at the time none of it made sense to me :)

thank you for linking me exactly what i needed! This will help out a lot! Now all I need is Bioware to fix auto-follow :P

Return to General