FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help getting started

Moderator: MiRai

<<

medicinmn

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 am

Need help getting started

I am trying to multibox 3 shamans on WOW. My computer: Falcon Northwest Intel i7 2.93, dual Crucial 128g SSD in raid with 3 drive 2tb WD for backup, dual geforce GTX 580 in SLI. Windows 7. Dell 32" monitor.

I set my graphics resolution to low. I disabled all background programs, even my antivirus. I disabled all addons. I have no problems with innerspace or isboxer. I start off by turning off keys maps then sign in all 3 characters. I get into the game and turn key maps back on. (yes, it says it is on) Everything looks good so far, just like your video and that is it. I try shift alt i to invite and nothing happens. So I invite manually. I try alt f to follow and nothing happens. So I try to have the other characters follow manually but nothing happens. Actually, one thing happens, they leave the group.
I tried to set up several new configuration with different window settings, the same thing. Now I have 4 different shaman group configurations and do not know how to delete the extras from inner space.
I still haven't figured out how to have one big window with two small ones at the bottom with the other characters.
I would appreciate any help you can give me to get me going. Thank you.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Need help getting started

Go here: WoW Quicker Start Guide Part 3: Make sure the ISBoxer Addon is not disabled
Follow this guide through to the end from there :)

I still haven't figured out how to have one big window with two small ones at the bottom with the other characters.

I'm confused by this because that sounds like something you would see in the drop-down box during the Quick Setup Wizard. Are they not going into the layout you selected?
<<

medicinmn

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 am

Thank you very much...got it working. It is great. Now I just need to figure out how do my own macros/keybinds...I know I am new at this and not that great with computers.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

I would recommend reading through: http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/80- ... tart-guide

A lot of the mapped keys from my guide are now generated by the wizard.
Still, the mapped key/keymap section of my guide gives a lot of examples and assumes you know almost nothing about the Toolkit.
It wouldn't hurt to go through a few of the examples, even if you delete the keys you make, just to get a basic understanding of how to do things with IS Boxer Toolkit.
http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/9-w ... oxer-guide
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to General