FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Innerspace not loading?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Meshuggenah

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 am

Innerspace not loading?

Hi!

I'm trying to setup my notebook to play from work, but the firewall here pretty much blanket blocks everything but browsing. I've managed to sort out WoW to connect through Freecap, but Innerspace just loads to the process list and then sits there and doesn't show up on desktop/taskbar. I assume it's sitting there trying to connect and verify my account before it will load.

I'm using a service called "Your Freedom" combined with Freecap to re-route around the firewall here. Any idea why WoW can connect but Innerspace won't?

Cheers!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

Re: Innerspace not loading?

Inner Space will connect to port 11500 at lavishsoft.com for a moment when you launch it, that's what it would be waiting on. (People commonly ask if it "needs a port open", but the answer is no.)
<<

Meshuggenah

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 am

Re: Innerspace not loading?

I assumed that'd be it.

The thing is, I set up Innerspace the same way I set up WoW, so if one is forewarding fine through Freecap, I can't figure out why both aren't. Any chance you could see if you could get it to connect with Freecap and then let me know how to configure it properly? (Freecap is freeware, obviously :P )

Cheers for the quick reply

Return to General