FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game no starting (login successful)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

vlos

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

Game no starting (login successful)

Hi just recently downloaded IsBoxer to try it out after being forced to upgrade PwnBoxer (at a higher cost- figured I would try out IsBoxer).

Anyways, I created an account downloaded and installed the software, but when I go to start it, it prompts me for login, which I give, I get a "Login successful" twice, the second time it states successful and then says Inner Space is only available to Lavis Software subscribers.

I tested out my userid and pw on the web site and they are correct, I thought what I downloaded was a 7 day trial? or was I suppose to download something special for that? Also if I specifcy a bad password - like the one for the boards here (which is different though it might be this userid/password) it gives me bad password.

Note: If I start up ISBoxerSuite I get into the software, but something about Inner space game configureation was unagle to be loaded from the selected Innser Space folder.

When I go to start the quick wizard it says the Inner space game configuration couldnot be loaded. ISboxer does not appear to have the correct path to Inner Space... In the toolkit down below it IS showing the proper path "C:\Program Files\InnerSpace".

Need Help.
Or should I just go back to PwnBoxer?
Vlos ... losing trial days...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:56 am

Re: Game no starting (login successful)

Hi there. The reason you are getting the message "Inner Space is only available to Lavish Software subscribers" is that you haven't actually started a trial, just registered your account. Visit https://www.lavishsoft.com/account/free-trial.php to get started with the trial
<<

vlos

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Re: Game no starting (login successful)

Thanks, missed that somehow.

Threw my cat on the key and it replied for me.

Return to General