FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Super Newby questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

JosyWales

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 am

Super Newby questions

I have installed and configured ISBoxer and Innerspace (I think) properly. I am trying to set up for Lotro. Do I now go into Lotro, pick a server and create all 6 of the team there all in one acct? If I do, will booting up ISBOxer then find the server I chose on its own and launch all 6 one at a time after I log in the first time?
Here is a link to the IS Boxer config if anyone needs it: http://www.privatepaste.com :: Paste ID f448f623f8
Thank you.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

Re: Super Newby questions

If you want to play six characters at the same time they all need to be on separate accounts. This is a limitation of the game, not ISBoxer.
<<

JosyWales

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Do all my accts have to be different log in names and everything? I have 2 axxts under my one log in name but cant seen to get even those 2 to launch. A second windo keeps popping up saying its already running
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 am

Separate accounts.
As in a different log in for each.

I believe Lord of the Rings is now free to play.
So it wouldn't cost anything to create a new account.

Not sure if they have the equivalent of a Battle.Net account.
In World of Warcraft, you can have up to eight game accounts on a single Battle.Net account.
But each of these accounts had their own CD-Keys for both the original game and each of the expansions for it.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

SilentSpace

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:32 pm

JosyWales wrote:Do all my accts have to be different log in names and everything? I have 2 axxts under my one log in name but cant seen to get even those 2 to launch. A second windo keeps popping up saying its already running

No, you don't need six different login names. You can create subaccounts in an existing account. But you need keys for it. You can request them for free here:
http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/ ... ptID=24001
Windows 7 x64
Intel 2600k, 16 GB RAM, EVGA 580SC, ADATA SSD 120GB
Lotro, Riders of Rohan, German Server

Return to General