Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 pm

G13 thumbpad causing characters to strafe or spin infinitely

Hi,

I am running into a problem with my Logitech G13 gamepad. This problem just seems to have started for me recently; I only noticed it doing the hallows end boss the other day. When I use the thumbstick on my gamepad, if I move it around quickly (and optionally press down on the game pad... sometimes this is necessary, sometimes it isn't), one or more of my characters get stuck turning in place or strafing.

When I originally encountered the problem I had my own custom mappings for the thumbpad, but I saw this thread (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1406) and tried implementing those suggestions today, but I am seeing the same issue.

Once a character gets "stuck", I can randomly press keys and eventually it seems like the stuck charcter issue goes away, but when the healer strafes to the other side of the dungeon, normally it gets into "bad shit" territory long before I'm able to resolve the issue... ;-)

I have tried this with disabling all of my addons and still get the same problem.

I have also tried resetting ISBoxer to the default settings and ONLY importing the G13 settings from that thread and see the same issue.

I have tried just pressing the asdwe buttons rapidly like I am doing by moving the thumbpad, but I cannot replicate the issue that way...

I have seen the issue both with the Logitech gamepad software running (my original setup) and only running with ISBoxer and the Logitech gamepad software disabled per the instructions in the thread mentioned above...

I'm at my wits end, any ideas or things I could try?

Thanks,
Max