FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How can i reset ISBoxer to its original settings?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Miguel045

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 am

How can i reset ISBoxer to its original settings?

Hello,

I'm tring to set up ISBoxer so i can play with 3 paly's in mele but some how i deleted the Interact With Target key map that came with ISBoxer... I was following the instructions but i made a mistake and delete it :oops: thinking i can start again; now the whole thing is gone.... :?
Sorry, but i'm 100% new at this and seems like mele is not the best class to start multiboxing.... i understand i need to enable click to move in all my chars, but somehow the click to move was getting disabled every time i get in combat. Also, all my toons stoped following the main after a fight so i got JAMBA, to follow after combat, but it also gets disable every time i fight.... i should mention only my main attacks unleess i force the slaves to do something... i did have IWT enabled and click to move before i messed it up....
I think my best hope is to start from the begining, but to be honest i'm really lost

can someone please tell me how to reset ISBoxer and where i can find a video to set up for 3 mele palys?

Thank you...
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: How can i reset ISBoxer to its original settings?

Everytime you press your Interact with Target hotkey, Click to Move fires as well. So, you'll have to setup a hotkey for that and use it in
battle (which my next video is going to sorta cover). If you want to start completely fresh, go to File -> Clear Profile. If you want to
just bring back your IWT Mapped Key, then re-run the Wizard and tell it to create those keys for you in the final step.

As for combat following:
http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_do_my_g ... mething.3F

Return to General