Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

New to Boxing and Advice appreciated

I bought ISBOXER about a week or so ago and have been fumbling my way around. Between the forums, the help pages and trial and error I seem to be making my way fine. Keep in mind that I am not tech savvy or am all the good with simple macro's - but that said, I would call myself the least experienced dealing with software of this type. I am just a WoW player in General, and not too good at that either.

So, I'd like to say that I have been doing great with the software. It took me a couple of days to get used to the interface, work with the ISBOXER suite and figure things out so that I could manage my toons at a basic level. I feel that over time it will come as easy to use as the WoW GUI is to me now.

I would ask that people take note of my noobness and recognize that if I can do it, then anyone can. I highly recommend this software!

Also I would like to ask that experienced users please link useful forum posts here as I do not have a lot of time to look around and browse all the old posts. As of right now I am tinkering with resolution and lag issues. I feel that a better PC will be needed, but for the time being any words of advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for the great software!