FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Export Error Message -- What to do?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mtp1032

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Export Error Message -- What to do?

After running the Quick Setup Wizard I tried to export the settings to Inner Space. The export fails with the following message:

Window Layout 'Default' has swapping disabled, but Character Set Slot 1 has no Home Region!

I have a dual-monitor setup and simply selected the default dual-monitor setup during the wizard process.

What now?

M
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 am

Re: Export Error Message -- What to do?

I'll look into this if it's not already fixed. (Help->About will tell you if there's an update)

To get rid of the message, select your Window Layout in the top pane, select Regions in the bottom left pane. Then in the right pane, there's a preview and a properties box. At the top of the properties box, select the Slots tab. Each Slot should have a Home Region configured
<<

mtp1032

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks, Iax. I'm using the latest ISBoxer Suite (39.1.818.1)

Per your instructions, if I select <Window Layouts> in the top pane the bottom left pane, unfortunately, does not contain a menu item <Regions>. However, the <Window Layouts> in the top pane has two entries -- <Default> and <First-Team>. The latter, as you might guess is the name of my two-character team created during the Wizard process.

But, when I select <Default> under <Window Layouts> in the top pane shows the <Default>-><Regions> and <Default>-><First-Team>. If I examine <Default>-><Regions> in the bottom left pane, the [Slots] tab shows that the Home Region for each character shows <NO REGION>.

So, what now? Do I enable swapping (and if so, how) or assigned a home region to the Character Slots? In either case, how might this be accomplished?

Thanks,

Michael
P.S. How can one re-initialize the configuration in order to start over from a blank slate? Is there a properties file of some sort that can be deleted/modified?
<<

mtp1032

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I reinstalled the whole package and was able to export the settings successfully.

Cheers,

Return to General