FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interface/addons/ISBoxer not created

Moderator: MiRai

<<

newISBoxer

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Interface/addons/ISBoxer not created

Hello,
I recently changed my WoW install directory, and using the new directory the ISBoxer addons are not created. I have read through:

http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1430&p=5687&hilit=addons+wont+load#p5687

and this did not solve my problem. I have WoW installed to: F:\My Games\World of Warcraft 4.2.2 (no install) currently, and previously it was installed to F:\My Games\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install). When I first installed ISBoxer, everything worked fine with the initial location. Now, after changing the path of the exe to the new location no Interface/addon files are created. I am unable to load the ISBoxer addon through WoW, however, Innerspace correctly lauches the version of WoW i wanted.

My ISBoxer configuration is: http://www.privatepaste.com/dca220f42d

Thanks,

Mike
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 am

Re: Interface/addons/ISBoxer not created

When you changed the path in IS, did you change the executable to something other than wow.exe? The Addon will only be generated if the executable filename is, exactly, wow.exe.
<<

newISBoxer

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 am

I did, indeed. So, Innerspace will launch the correctly named exe (even if named differently than wow.exe) but ISBoxer needs to have the exe named exactly wow.exe to complete the process?

So, do the deployment wtih exe named wow.exe and then just change the exe name to play?

Thanks again,

Mike
<<

newISBoxer

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:32 am

WOOOO, thank you Lax!!!! The ISBoxer folder is now in the addon folder.

You, sir, are a miracle worker.

Thank you!

Mike

Return to General