FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer Not Recognizing Mouse Commands

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jcollins

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 am

ISBoxer Not Recognizing Mouse Commands

I suspect that this issue has something to do with Windows 7 SP1, but here goes:

My wife and I have identical computers and equipment, except that my computer came with SP1 and her's did not. We both have the same version of ISBoxer (the latest) and both use a Logitech MX518 mouse with the same SetPoint software version. With the SetPoint software, I can map the press of a button on the top of the mouse (e.g., sensitivity increase, decrease, and document flip) to a keystroke, such as a number 5. At present, I have a number 5 mapped to one of the top buttons and it will replicate that button press in all games that I have, but it doesn't work in ISBoxer for some reason. ISBoxer recognizes all other mouse button presses, but nothing from those 3 keys on top of the mouse, regardless of which keystroke I have mapped to the button. I've swapped mouse with the wife and experienced the same thing. I set up ISBoxer on her computer and have no issues with this - She can use all 8 buttons on either mouse while I'm limited to 5. Any ideas? I've gotten used to using all buttons and this is killin' me....

Thanks in advance!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 am

Re: ISBoxer Not Recognizing Mouse Commands

Run SetPoint as Administrator

Have fun :)
<<

jcollins

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: ISBoxer Not Recognizing Mouse Commands