FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Window Sizes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ooleyguy

Post Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 pm

[WoW] Window Sizes

I have two 22 in. monitors attached to one computer, each with 1680x1050 resolutions. I generally play in windowed mode. However, when i installed this new software and used the WoW Wizard, it puts me in what looks like 2 full mode screens (I only want to multi-box two characters). Should I decrease the region sizes from 1680x1050 or is there something else I'm missing?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: [WoW] Window Sizes

I'm confused at what the issue is, to be honest. ISBoxer makes sure WoW is windowed (via config.wtf setting), and you can lay out the two windows on your two monitors in whatever fashion you like. They should do exactly what is configured in your Window Layout, unless you do not have one configured in which case the two windows would not be arranged in any special way.

If you don't want each window to take up a whole screen, then sure change the region sizes from 1680x1050 to the actual resolution you'd like the game to be in. This will set the size of the window, excluding the borders and title bar (in other words, the setting in ISBoxer will be the actual size of just the game display)
<<

ooleyguy

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 am

Re: [WoW] Window Sizes

Yes, I figured it out. It doesn't look like I want it to, but it is sufficient.

Return to General