FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't Acces the software

Moderator: MiRai

<<

almosthuman

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Can't Acces the software

Is there a good guide somewhere? So far I have spent all day trying to just get this software to work at all everyone talks about a configuartion page but I cant find that anywhere there is no lauch exe that I can find for this that works anywhere. Desperately looking for some help here.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Can't Acces the software

Ummmm.... okay.

First, you need to download and install ISBoxer. To do that, go to the Get ISBoxer Now! page.

Number 3 on that page is the download link. Once you have downloaded it, run the installer.

When you run the installer, there are two programs installed: Inner Space, and ISBoxer Toolkit. Shortcuts will be on your desktop, if you don't like them there put them wherever you prefer.

The installer will automatically launch Inner Space. When you run Inner Space (or when it launches it for you during the installer), it will ask for your Lavish account information then it will sit in the system tray (notification area).

At the end of the installer it has a checkbox to launch ISBoxer Toolkit for you as well. The ISBoxer Toolkit will configure Inner Space for you, except for the paths to any games you have installed (That part is still handled by Inner Space itself)
<<

almosthuman

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Of course I installed it, there is no toolkit installed anywhere so Ill remove and attemt again.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm

The installer puts programs into the folder you select during installation -- which by default is Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace. InnerSpace.exe and ISBoxer Toolkit.exe will both be in that folder.

The installer puts shortcut icons on your desktop, regardless of the installation folder. One shortcut says Inner Space and the other says ISBoxer Toolkit.
<<

almosthuman

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:23 am

TY for the help, I reinstalled the program and the suite was there this time.

Prehaps you can point to me or give some good pointers for getting started, this is my first stab at dual boxing. Also do I need to use something like Jamba as well or does IS Boxer do it all?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Jamba is just an addon, it is 100% optional, and whether or not you want to use it depends on whether or not you want the features it provides. I use it for whisper forwarding, auto-sell grays, auto-accept group invites from my team, and a handful of other features. If you do decide to use it, ISBoxer will automatically set it up with the right team members and manage the Jamba Master (unless you unchecked that option at the end of the Quick Setup Wizard).

Return to General