FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Formation Hotkey

Moderator: MiRai

<<

am heh

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 am

Formation Hotkey

During an dungeon run with my lowbie team, I must of hit some hot key to display an icon for formations. Anyone know what the key I pressed to display that, it was in the upper left corner besides the toggle keymap/broadcast.

Also, is it possible to change the location of these, the toggles are planted right next to my main's health/mana bar.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 am

Re: Formation Hotkey

During an dungeon run with my lowbie team, I must of hit some hot key to display an icon for formations. Anyone know what the key I pressed to display that, it was in the upper left corner besides the toggle keymap/broadcast.

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F (which is the hotkey for the Toggle Formations Click Bar in the Control Key Map)

Also, is it possible to change the location of these, the toggles are planted right next to my main's health/mana bar.

These are Click Bars. Instructions for positioning them are in the wiki: http://isboxer.com/wiki/Click_Bar#Positioning_Click_Bars_in_game
<<

am heh

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks much, I will play around with it when I get off work
<<

darelik

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 am

i changed the name for the Toggle Formations mapped key under Control key map to something else, and the 2nd action on the first and second steps became
Code:
<NO MAPPED KEY> in Control Key Map Set 1 -> all other
. change it to the new name for Toggle Formations.
see if that makes a difference.

Return to General