Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 am

Just reactivated ISBoxer-cannot export new team

Hello,
I just reactivate ISboxer, and there are a few issues:
1) when creating new team, during the export, i have this message:
character XXX
Character set: team 1
Key combination 'BACKSPACE' is being assigned to non-matching WoW Macros
Assist Me in Mapped Key 'FTL Assist Me' in Key Map 'General' and Assist Me in Mapped Key 'Assist' in Key Map 'General'
Common ways to solve this problem include disabling one of the two macros,
changing the Key Combination for one, or making the macros match.
When I click okay, and check the FTL assist me in key map, it is the default from ISboxer. I haven't messed around this/or know how to mess around with ISboxer since I last had it.

I do not see my new team at all.
And when I launch my old team setup, the five windows are all weird, I cannot see them on one screen anymore, it used to be main screen with four little on the right side. but I do not see them anymore.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

SaraiE
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 am

Re: Just reactivated ISBoxer-cannot export new team

This error message is new in ISBoxer 38. Since your configuration is from ISBoxer 37, these messages are news to you. You probably didn't even realize you had two conflicting WoW macros being assigned to the same key. One is FTL Assist Me, which you said you looked at and is default. That's cool. But it's telling you it conflicts with one you made yourself, identified by "Assist Me in Mapped Key 'Assist' in Key Map 'General'". So select your Assist mapped key, in General, and look at the WoW Macro Action you have labelled "Assist Me". The actual macro does not match the one in FTL Assist Me.

It's warning you because the conflicting macros are probably not going to work as intended. Only one of them can be assigned to backspace.

The way things are done now, WoW Macros are no longer embedded inside your Mapped Keys. Instead, you make sets of WoW Macros in the WoW Macro Library under Game Helpers, and then you tell your Mapped Keys to use a macro from the library using a Named WoW Macro Action. This makes wow macros like assist easy to re-use instead of the old method most people used of duplicating WoW Macro Actions (although the right way would usually have been a Keystroke Action, or a Do Mapped Key Action).

You can easily resolve this, and convert to using the new WoW Macro Library, by clearing out your old config (or save a new profile) and running the Quick Setup Wizard again.

Return to General