FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having a issu with followin

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zeus189

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am

Having a issu with followin

I am running 4 acts in EQ. When i turn on key mapping i want them to do everything but move forward back left and right... the W,A,S,D buttons i want to remove so i can keep them on follow and not run all over the place.. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks for answerng.. Im kinda new to the IS boxer thing.
<<

zeus189

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:59 am

Re: Having a issu with followin

The main thing i am talking about to is when i turn broadcasting on to use my spells and i go to turn then all my characters turn ... i dont want that. As i use a Razor Naga mouse I just want to use my 1-0 keys to get the job done....
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:07 am

<<

zeus189

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am

I looked at that and now have spent 3.5hrs trying to figure it out. I made ky maps... assignedthem to 1-0 as a step... and still cannot get them to work... this is driving me crazy. Please anyone help? I just want to use my 1-0 in IS Boxer as key maps... thanks

/rips hair out

lol i dont know why its so hard usually this wouldnt be for me... but then again never used this b4 either .. and yes re everything in that link on key mapping still no luck :(

http://www.privatepaste.com/3e1f5f3465

IF you look at my config i am only tryig to get it for MC1 atm... once i figure it out i will do it to the rest...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 am

Clearly, reading or getting linked to the information is not the same as following it ;)

Here's the specific section of the EQ1 Quick Start Guide you should have looked at:
Quickly add many broadcasting hotkeys

It doesn't say to create a new Key Map, or use "New Mapped Key". The first two things it says are as follows:
1. In the top pane, click on "Combat" under Key Maps
2. In the bottom left pane, where it now shows "Combat" and then "Mapped Keys", right click on Mapped Keys and select Many new Mapped Keys.

So, start with that, then move on to the 3rd line. All of the new Key Maps you made (MC2, MC3, etc) can be deleted.

Return to General