FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sync Cursor healing issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

temujin

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Sync Cursor healing issue

I am trying to get clickbar healing working again as described in http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.p ... ckbar+heal

I had it working but then lost my configuration and so I am building it up from scratch.

My config is: http://pastebin.com/A3VYqmRn

Right now if I try right clicking from a window that is not in the Click Healers group, the mouse does not seem to sync at all.

If I am in one of the Click Healers windows and try right clicking, the other healer in the Click Healer group will cast on the proper target, but the active windows mouse seems to sync to where the other healers mouse was. So if I then right click somone else, the other healer casts a heal on that person, and the active one casts on the previously right clicked person.

I am sure it is is something really dumb. I just am to close to it atm to see it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 am

Re: Sync Cursor healing issue

The Target in your Click Bar Button is wrong. When you click your button 1, it's doing this:
Code:
Do Hot 1 in Click Heals Key Map -> Click Healers

Hot 1 then does this:
Code:
Sync Cursor -> other Click Healers
Ctrl+F5 -> Click Healers

As you can see, every single Target in this chain is the Click Healers ATG (or the ATG-1). So let's say you have 2 guys in Click Healers. When you click, your button says, ok click healer 1 and click healer 2, I want each of you to do Hot 1. So Hot 1 is going to be done 2 times. Once from healer 1, and once from healer 2. Healer 1 says hey other healers (healer 2!) sync your cursor to my position, and then he sends Ctrl+F5 to both healers 1 and 2. Healer 2 says hey other healers (healer 1!) sync your cursor to MY position, and then he sends Ctrl+F5 to both healers 1 and 2. Note that if you are playing from either of the click healers, the other healer is going to tell your cursor position to sync to his!

This is not your intent.

The Target for your button's Action should be Window:Current, because you want only the CURRENT WINDOW (the one you are clicking in!) to tell the click healers to sync their cursor to your position, and to send Ctrl+F5 to the other windows. Then it will only be done once, and the cursor in your current window will not be synced to some other window's position.

Briefly explained in the Do Mapped Key Action article. Enjoy :)
<<

temujin

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: Sync Cursor healing issue

As expected, it was something silly.

Thanks, Lax. You rock.

Return to General