FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems with dps key maps

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lofblad

Post Fri May 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Problems with dps key maps

My configuration: http://www.privatepaste.com/c96ef5e651

I'm experiencing weird things with my dps in the "Un grupo una mente" character set. The dps keep getting an "Unknown unit" error and "Invalid target". When I switch to them to see what is happening it seems they are constantly switching between the tank and the mob as a target.

I have several more weird things happening to me, but this is the one causing the most trouble, since my castsequences don't really work well when switching targets constantly during a boss fight for example.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 am

Re: Problems with dps key maps

In Step 2 of your DPS 1 Mapped Key you have "Do FTL Assist Me in General Key Map -> all other". This will result in all 4 of your slaves sending "assist me" to the whole character set, which is what causes your target to jump around - everyone is trying to assist everyone else. You need to change the Target for that Action to "Window: Current" so you get "Do FTL Assist Me in General Key Map -> self" like you have in Step 1.

Other Mapped Keys with the same problem:
G in Test
T in Test

My advice would then be to test on a target dummy rather than a boss.
Alge
<<

lofblad

Post Sat May 21, 2011 5:30 am

Re: Problems with dps key maps

Ah I can't belive I missed that one. I thought I had copied the default keys exactly.... Thanks! Hopefully it'll work better now.

Return to General