FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EQ] Multiple PC Log In

Moderator: MiRai

<<

RogueFury

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 am

[EQ] Multiple PC Log In

I finally got IS to launch on the remote PCs, but question is now on loggin them in, can it be done from the Main PC or does it have to be done manually on each PC? If I try doing anything on the remote PC, IS crashes out. I thought about using repeater to get by the decline/accept page of EQ, but then how would you do the multiple logins for all the accounts? The repeaters is a new area for me that I have not explored yet either, I do most of my stuff strickly with macros / hotkeys. I realize most ppl have all moved on to other games, but at my age wanting to go thru the learning of a new game and the multiboxing = too much time and time is not a luxury anymore. Rather would spend it on the game I enjoy :)

RogueFury
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 am

Re: [EQ] Multiple PC Log In

You launch from the main PC, and the linked Character Set on the second PC should come up (if not, check the Console in the Uplink window for errors -- that's Console from the IS menu). For the logins, just go to each window and type it in without Repeater
<<

RogueFury

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 am

The 2nd PC has been crashing out IS, have let the debug msg get sent thru, Also have posted ISboxer profile http://pastebin.com/f21b6b449

Since trying to get the 2nd PC by remote IS has been crashing at the same point, EULA accept screen. Have also tried to manually load character set in on the 2nd PC and even it crashes out now. Don't even have to hit a key, just move the cursor and it crashes.

Maybe I am just missing something or something was left out in the setup for multiple computers. I do know that alot of the info being exported over to the 2nd PC would not be correct, mainly the hotkeys, as the 2nd PC uses a differnt keyboard (main = G11, 2nd = G110) Am using Build 5079 on 2nd PC

RogueFury
<<

RogueFury

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 am

Remove all toons not relevent to the 2nd PC, keymaps, ATGs, left the computers listed. disabled the incoming port connection in config. Still getting the same crashes. Is it possible it is the 5079 build causing the havoc?

RogueFury
<<

RogueFury

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 am

Isolated the crash, it is within the 5079 release, backed it out and all is fine. Is it possible that the mouse is an issue using the G110 Keyboard, I know the listed keystrokes was only for the keyboard, but will the keyboard effect the mouse strokes? It crashes soon as I move the mouse cursor. I can run the keystrokes on the mouse, I actually use a Logitech Marble Trackball.

RogueFury

Return to General