FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Startup Issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Startup Issues

If you feel you are wasting time and money, then feel free to request a refund. I offer refunds within 14 days, so nobody should ever feel like they wasted their money.

I just checked my email and notice you said there that you disabled your AV software. I'm not sure it's right to say it's a "clean install" if you have AV software and other packages installed that may be interfering, particularly since you didn't mention that in your post here ;) Some AV software will install a service that still runs even if you turn off the normal parts of the software (they do this by design to help protect you from software that disables the program, for example). Without knowing anything more specific about your AV software I don't know what to say about it, but Symantec Endpoint Security for example has caused some problems in the past, and it's possible that "heuristic scans" and certain other types of "real-time protection" will also cause problems. It really depends on the specific AV software. To be sure, you could try uninstalling it completely, and then if that solves it, you could try fiddling with the options until it stops breaking.

Beyond that, again I don't know what else to suggest because I don't know what else is installed on your PC, or what AV product you are using, etc.

If you would like quicker support, I highly recommend coming to the ISBoxer chat room.
<<

garthar2

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

garthar2 wrote:Windows seven firewall is off."

I mean standard windows firewall, brandmauer (?) "Брандмауэр" in Russian. No other firewall, only built-in.

I don't send u any e-mail. And I dont have any AV (antivirus ?) program atm.

May this issue involve sub-account field? May be Russian-spelled names cause problem?
Strange, if i type ANY WRONG password, message is "wrong password".
If i type CORRECT password, then "Unable to Connect. Please try again.."
How WOW can know that i type true password?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:40 pm

You're right you didn't send me an email. Sorry, I had mixed you up with another guy having issues with a different game as far as the email and AV. I don't know why you are getting this problem.
<<

Vadosov

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 pm

i have the same problem :|
When I'm trying to connect via Inner Space i'm can't connect ( Unable to connect.Please try again later.http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xm ... oryId=2100)
But when I start WoW manualy(without inner space) i'm loggin succesfull
any solution?

ps:key maps are disabled...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Are you using a proxy of some sort that maybe isn't functioning correctly when Inner Space is working? If it's not from some other software interfering somehow, I don't know what to tell you. Inner Space does not affect the normal operation of communications of WoW, or any game.
<<

Vadosov

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 am

No, i'm not use proxy.
And I turned off firewall, antivirus etc.
Previous

Return to General