Post Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:20 am

Inner Space Crashes?

I don't get a crash report but broadcasting no longer works. My windows arrangement has the right side of my screen showing the different everquest instances. I click on them and the instance on the window disappears. The innerspace icon in the hiddens icons no longer shows. Using task manager I end the innerspace process. I try rerunning innerspace but no icon appears. As far as I can tell the different instances of everquest are still running. I can use the everquest icon on the taskbar to access the different instances.

Using the task manager and selecting the innerspace process, I have done a memory dump. That file is in the following dropbox folder. It is over 300 MB. This file is after trying to restart innerspace. I'll leave a dump just after the problem appears. Let me know what steps you want me to take to debug this problem. I'll put my isboxer configuration file there but that has already been posted. I'll soon paste a picture of what my setup looks like so you have a better idea of what it looks like.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/kd5kknl6 ... zsc2m&dl=0