FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New install and crashing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Roldrol

Post Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:50 am

New install and crashing

Hi I have a new computer and with the install that I have I'm constantly crashing at the worst possible moment, I only have 3 roll backs able but nothing to old versions that I need how do I fix this?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:58 am

Re: New install and crashing

Let's talk about these crashes first of all... nothing should be crashing, and we want information from you about these crashes in order to resolve the problem.

What is crashing? InnerSpace.exe? A game or launcher? What build of Inner Space are you using? 7213 is the current live build, for example.

What type of crash box are you getting? Is it a Lavish crash report? A windows error box? Is the process disappearing?

From the crash, the most helpful thing you can do is provide the crash dump (.dmp) file.
Check in your Inner Space folder for a .dmp file named like name_of_client.exe.dmp, otherwise check %LocalAppData%\CrashDumps (you can press Windows+R and paste that into the Run box) for name_of_client.exe.####.dmp (where #### is the process ID that crashed/disappeared/didn't launch)

This file can be zipped and emailed to lax@lavishsoft.com, or more often people will just come to ISBoxer Discord and DM it to me
<<

Roldrol

Post Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:09 am

The game frozen on 1 account my main, the other are ok, other times it is more than one account, Inner space program, playing eq on 7213 build, not getting any crash report.

Is it possible to get older version download that was before latest patches? only have in history 7213 or 7214

There is no .dmp file in folder
<<

Roldrol

Post Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:23 am

spoken with a few mates on eq they sent me their files and have done the rest myself, all running well now

Return to General