FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner Space crashes my game during launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

akuwe001

Post Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:28 pm

Inner Space crashes my game during launch

1. What did you try?
- Tried adding the launcher executable file of my game "Ran Online" through Add game in Inner Space, then tried to run it using Default Profile.

2. What did you expect to happen?
- My game will run fine.

3. What doesn't work?
- Launching of the game.

4. Diagnostic link (optional)
https://paste.isboxer.com/paste/335

I already watched YouTube videos of MiRai, and aware that ISBoxer might not be able to run the games that are using Hackshield. But just trying my luck, if there's a way to lunch my game using ISBoxer. I really want to play multiple characters at once. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
isboxer_2.jpg
This is the crash report that will appear upon launch.
isboxer_2.jpg (115.88 KiB) Viewed 4120 times
isboxer_1.jpg
isboxer_1.jpg (30.94 KiB) Viewed 4120 times
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:32 pm

Re: Inner Space crashes my game during launch

1. Find the file "Launcher.exe.dmp" in your Inner Space folder. Send me this file (attach here is fine, email to lax@lavishsoft.com is also fine, or to me on Discord via ISBoxer Discord is also fine)

2. Try the development build of Inner Space. Right click IS and select "Patcher", click the "Development" tab, click "Check for Updates" if needed, and then "Install Now" to actually install it.
<<

akuwe001

Post Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:44 pm

Hi Lax,

I didn't expect to get a very fast reply, appreciated! :D. I attached the Launcher.EXE.dmp file from my "C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace" directory. Also tried using the development build but still crashing during launch. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks
<<

akuwe001

Post Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:18 am

Hi,

I can send you a link to try out Ran Online in ISBoxer. I already made a tremendous amount of searching on the internet, but I couldn't find any way to multibox this game.
Ran Online was a popular MMORPG in most of Southeast Asian countries, alongside with Ragnarok, Cabal, Perfect World.
Even today's time, there still lots of private servers running around, and lots of people are willing to pay to be able to multibox this game as they can also earn money by just farming gold in this game.

Thank you!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:51 am

My apologies, I ended up with real life stuff to do after this yesterday. I can't seem to locate where you attached launcher.exe.dmp? I did, however, update the dev build to 7190 to resolve a crash that did get successfully reported, so I would check if that helps first.

If not, try emailing me the file to lax@lavishsoft.com
<<

akuwe001

Post Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:13 pm

Hi Lax,

I tried updating my IS to build 7190, but still crashing at launch with the exact crash report. I already did send you the launcher.exe.dmp through email.

Cheers,

Return to General