FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant get it to work

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tweak

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:02 am

Cant get it to work

Hi, ive just purchased my license, after a day of figuring out the trial.
As i come from using Muboxe,even after reading all the guides i cant seem to get ISBoxer working for my 4shaman team.
The main reason i went from mubox to isboxer is because of the 1 client sharing, the window layout option and the ability to use the G-keys of my G11.
Ive always used 1 to - (azerty keyboard), and then with the ALT + 1 to - and CTRL 1 to - . Function keys for my food, mounts and all.
It just seems i cant get anything to work properly, wich in turn makes me hella frustrated :P.
Is their anyway to download a basic profile, with these buttons setup, or a easier to comprehence guide with just those basics.

Sorry about any misspelling ^^

Might have spoken to soon, after getting a bit of stressrelief i decided to start it up again, seems now i have em to work :O
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:50 am

Re: Cant get it to work

Is their anyway to download a basic profile, with these buttons setup, or a easier to comprehence guide with just those basics.

All you have to do is run the Quick Setup Wizard. The easiest guide to follow is the 40 second configuration video, which is right there on the main page of isboxer.com. All it does is go through the quick setup wizard and then demonstrate a young mage team, with no changes made after using the wizard.

If you "cant get anything to work" then you should take a break from trying to make any changes. Just run the wizard, launch your team, and watch the default setup work. Then make changes. You don't need to worry about your food and mounts right away. If it doesn't do what it's supposed to do after running the wizard, make sure the ISBoxer Addon is enabled. If you have trouble with characters not following (when you hit alt+f, or if you enabled follow on switch) or assisting, then see this guide: http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/31- ... and-follow

As it stands I really don't know what part you're having trouble with, or if you've tried the wizard, etc.
<<

Tweak

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Yeah, used the wizard and all of those, tho when i first did it, my 1 or & button didnt broadcast to the other toons. At this moment tho, it seems all my configuration works, think it just needed to cool a bit or something like that :D
I'll deepen myself into the other cool stuff this program has to offer later, now its time for some R&R :D
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:20 pm

If you want to use the G-keys, you have two general options.

IS Boxer runs at the administrator level.
So anything else will need to run at that level too.

If you want to use the G-keys as you always have, run the Profiler (or G11 equivalent) as administrator.
And use it normally.

Or you can integrate it into IS Boxer.
Do this by opening it, removing all macros, toggle options etc. So it is a blank profile.
Then close it.
I've found, I need to open IS Boxer, open my blank profile, then close it.
And IS Boxer can use G-Keys (I have a G15) as hotkeys for keymaps.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Tweak

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Woot, thanks for that Ualaa ^^
After my first setback of not getting it to work its doing wonders now.

Return to General