FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Couple of Newb Questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Prodeus

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:22 am

A Couple of Newb Questions

Hello,
I'm a new isboxer user with only a few weeks of using isboxer with just the quick wizard setup for WoW Classic and have been developing some personal tweeks I would like to make but don't know how too.
First is I want to have auto assist off but still have follow/iwt with my current window. I have tried making a new character set with auto assist off but now follow/iwt do not work so idk what to do.
Second, I would like to have Broadcasting to not auto turn on when I start up my game clients and/or I export settings from isboxer to inner space. I can't seem to find any settings for this.

Thanks and I'm sure I will have more questions as I level up!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Re: A Couple of Newb Questions

Prodeus wrote:First is I want to have auto assist off but still have follow/iwt with my current window. I have tried making a new character set with auto assist off but now follow/iwt do not work so idk what to do.
Other than follow and assist being tied to the ISBoxer add-on, they're completely unrelated. So, I would check if the ISBoxer add-on is enabled on those characters. If it is, then the add-on will print out an error message about conflicting key binds, which would then need to be resolved.

Prodeus wrote:Second, I would like to have Broadcasting to not auto turn on when I start up my game clients and/or I export settings from isboxer to inner space. I can't seem to find any settings for this.
This is a setting that you would've enabled on the final step of the Wizard ("Broadcasting starts ON"). To disable it, remove the Mapped Key assigned to the "Perform this Mapped Key when Character Set is loaded..." option, found under the General settings of the Character Set itself.
<<

Prodeus

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Re: A Couple of Newb Questions

Hey MiRai, thanks for the response!

MiRai wrote:Other than follow and assist being tied to the ISBoxer add-on, they're completely unrelated. So, I would check if the ISBoxer add-on is enabled on those characters. If it is, then the add-on will print out an error message about conflicting key binds, which would then need to be resolved.

The keybinds didnt change so Idk what you mean here.

Return to General