FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Focus Window -next and Action Target Groups

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Finney

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Focus Window -next and Action Target Groups

I sometimes need to split my 6 box group into subgroups to do smaller instances. Instead of playing around with character sets, I created an Action Target Group called "CurrentGroup" and I update it accordingly. All actions (follow, target, attack) are sent to the CurrentGroup. Works great.

One enhancement I'd like to make is to have my "Next Window" key map limit itself to this CurrentGroup. The default filter target for the Next Window mapped key is

Code:
((is1,is2,is3,is4,is5,is6,is7,is8,is9,is10,is11,is12,is13,is14,is15,is16,is17,is18,is19,is20,is21,is22,is23,is24,is25)&isboxer&~dxnothing)

After fooling around the relay command in the console I learned that

Code:
relay CurrentGroup echo \${ISBoxerSlot}

lists the appropriate slots. However, using "CurrentGroup" as the filter target doesn't work. All 6 windows are still in rotation.

I think I need a way to cast the CurrentGroup into slot names such as "is1", "is2", etc. I don't know how that might be accomplished.

Any ideas?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Re: Focus Window -next and Action Target Groups

You shouldn't need to cast to is1 or anything. The group should be enough.
I would (for my personal preference), would be to set "@CurrentGroup&~dxnothing" as the Filter Target as it will enforce slot ordering.

I do something very similar, but instead use @Follower&~dxnothing (as I drop toons from my Follower atg), and it works for me.
<<

Finney

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: Focus Window -next and Action Target Groups

Ah, thanks for the reminder about "@".

It's working. Stupid error on my part: I had made a copy of the original mapped key before I started futzing with it and I forgot to disable the keystroke in the copy. No wonder nothing I did seem to make any difference! :oops:

Return to General