FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone else boxing with Elder Scrolls Online?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ESO-man

Post Wed May 04, 2016 6:17 pm

Anyone else boxing with Elder Scrolls Online?

I usually multibox with WOW, but lately had a change of heart and started playing ESO. I have looked on the forums here and different places and can't find a lot of information about how best to set it up. I see that it is listed as compatiable with the program but yet there is no info on it. My question is after launching the game, at the game login screen where I am boxing just 2 accounts on same computer. I put in the user and password and hit enter and I get this "Error 201 (7:1:1076:409) and it will not log me on either account. At the same time and can boot the game up normal without ISboxer and each account logs in normal and works fine. I am wondering if anyone else out there boxes on ESO with this program and if so what configuration to use to make it work properly if that is what is making it give the error message.
<<

ESO-man

Post Wed May 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Re: Anyone else boxing with Elder Scrolls Online?

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 04, 2016 9:31 pm

I'll just repeat what I said in IRC... It could be:

1) Windows is not up-to-date.
2) AVG is interfering (you would need to completely uninstall the program and restart your machine to test this theory).
3) It's highly unlikely that the Steam version of the game will currently work with Inner Space, so try the standalone client instead.
<<

ESO-man

Post Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 pm

If it is a steam issue how do i make it launch without going through steam? Unless you mean go buy the game 2 more times which is way too much money.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 04, 2016 10:36 pm

ESO-man wrote:If it is a steam issue how do i make it launch without going through steam? Unless you mean go buy the game 2 more times which is way too much money.

You launch the game without Steam by using the standalone game client (e.g. not Steam). You can download the non-Steam game client from your account page on the ESO site.

Return to General