FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how would i do this?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

helplol

Post Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 am

how would i do this?

Ok im pveing with isboxer and its amazing but I got a question. I am using druids and my rotation has a spell called http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145205/wild-mushroom which has to be placed on the ground. I can use it on my ''boss'' lead character but my slaves don't want to use it. The only way I found i can place it is by turning on keys and then placing it but even then the slaves will place it into the most randomest places and its difficult to click all the way to the left every 5 seconds to place it. Same goes for spells like Angelic Feather which have to be placed on the ground.

How would i use spells which require manual placement with isboxer? Another questions is how do i use grenades? Like engineering grenades which also require a placement. But i don't want to use grenades on all 4 charactes at once, but rather one at a time (i have grenades bound to f1 , f2.f3.f4) but only my lead with f1 uses the grenades correctly.
Last edited by helplol on Wed May 06, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed May 06, 2015 8:53 am

Re: how would i do this?

Use the Mapped Key Wizard, from the Wizards menu in ISBoxer.

It will first ask for a Key Map to put your new mapping in; I would recommend either Combat or Non-combat. Generally not "Always On" because you can't toggle those off (i.e. to use the Hotkey for another reason, like typing).

Then it will ask what type of key to set up. Select "Straight Key Broadcast Plus Click". This is specifically designed to help you use ground-targeted AOEs and such -- basically what you're asking for. Give it a Hotkey, one that isn't a mouse button (because that will trigger the "plus click" and not do what you want, which is to aim and click after hitting the Hotkey). ISBoxer will send this key to the game to activate the spell, but you can adjust what it sends or the Hotkey later on. Anyway, tell it where to send it and then click Finish. Export to Inner Space to activate your changes.

To change the Hotkey or what it sends, select the Key Map you put it in, in the top left pane under Key Maps. Then in the bottom left pane you can just click on the Mapped Key itself to find the Hotkey setting. To find what it sends, expand the Mapped Key in the bottom left pane by clicking the +, so under it you see Steps, 1. Then click the 1, and to the right you'll see the related Actions. One of them will be like "Q -> all", that's the key being sent to all windows (your key is probably going to be different, and maybe the target too, but it'll look like that). Select it and you can then change the key that gets sent to the game.

Return to General