FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Please Help - cant fix

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blazicks

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Please Help - cant fix

Hey everyone...
Ok, so I have 5 instances running.. In the upper left of all the wondows is the 2 small broadcast icons and if I click the right one it then allows me to use the mouse on all screens in the exact same spot... Ok, I am sure you all know this but want to make sure we are on the same page,

The issue I am having is after I create my repeater region for my menu bar and then I hit ctr+shft+alt+G to remove the menu from the screen... I then cant click the broadcast icon on the right side of the two... it just doesn't turn on broadcasting. Even if I log out and exit out of isboxer and then reload it, it doesn't ever work again. I am sure it is a simple fix but I cant figure it out. What's also odd... after this happens on my main window, I go to a slave widow and click the right broadcast icon and it turns green.. but then I cant turn it off again.

Please help :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Re: Please Help - cant fix

First you need to share your profile

It may also be helpful to get the Repeater Region file for your main. It will be in C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts and called ISBoxer.Regions.[CharSet].[CharName].xml.

Return to General