FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Only 1 client start.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

frems

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: Only 1 client start.

thank u! It works, finally. But now, characters and very split form each other after couple of meteres. How to do in the same time both character use hot key example: when I use 1 bot character use now when I hit only 1 character use this skill I need again hit 1 to second character use this hotkey.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 pm

In D3 you would normally have the Broadcast/Repeater function turned on. By default you can click on the A -> A toggle icon at the top of your screen, or you can press SHIFT + ALT + R. If you used the Quick Setup Wizard and selected D3 as your game it would normally setup D3 to have this on by default.
<<

frems

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:34 pm

thank u for all ur help, it very usefull! I think multiboxing for now isnt for me, i need gear with one I can use same build on both characters.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Sorry, after re-reading your post, I think you have the Round Robin option set on the Mapped Key that is being triggered when you press the 1 key, which means it will send each keypress to each window 1 at a time, rather than all windows get the same keypress. If this is the case, you need to turn the Keymaps Off (SHIFT ALT M)

It is very possible to use different builds at the same time. A lot of people do, although it is easier to start out using the same build as the configuration is far easier to begin with until you get used to Multiboxing.

Anyway. If you asked in the ISBoxer chatroom, the answers would come much faster. I've been reconfiguring things while this thread has been running so I'm not looking for your answers :}
<<

frems

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 am

Maybe u have right, gonna see. One more thing, on second character I cant see items when I move mouse on them in Diablo 3 to see stats etc. only when brodcasting is on.
Previous

Return to General