FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to keybind?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

justinlol

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 pm

How to keybind?

Hello friends, another nooby thread

I cannot for life seem to figure out how to bind hotkeys like A, F, G , C, X ,Z ,etc, etc...only use 1-12 on isboxer but its difficult to reach 8-12..perfer not to click how would I go about keybinding on isboxer step by step
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: How to keybind?

<<

justinlol

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:23 pm

MiRai wrote:Use the Mapped Key Wizard.

ty for the response once again

I am having problems, like do I use the mapped key wizard where it is ''in the wizards'' (quick setup wizard, CPU wizard, mapped key wizard, etc) or do I go into

Characters and use the mapped key wizard on each individual character?

When I try to use to wizard that is located in the Wizards tab( the one right next to File) and assign F1, G and F and then launched WoW I didnt get any results

Like I get up to the part where It say Finish and click it but I cant find the export to inner space like it says

''
Click Finish
Export to Inner Space!''
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:47 pm

justinlol wrote:
MiRai wrote:Like I get up to the part where It say Finish and click it but I cant find the export to inner space like it says

''
Click Finish
Export to Inner Space!''

The same exact way you exported to Inner Space after setting up your team -- File > Export.

I'd also suggest being ready to share your profile if you get stuck on something in the future.
<<

justinlol

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:05 pm

MiRai wrote:
justinlol wrote:
MiRai wrote:Like I get up to the part where It say Finish and click it but I cant find the export to inner space like it says

''
Click Finish
Export to Inner Space!''

The same exact way you exported to Inner Space after setting up your team -- File > Export.

I'd also suggest being ready to share your profile if you get stuck on something in the future.

Could I get a step-by step thing how to do it? I think I have it keybinded, but there are no characters in my slots. The software tells me "this item has no properties in the context". You can drag a character from the main tree to add this Key Map to it. You can also remove it ,etc".

But I cant seem to drag my characters to the tree! As you can see I have buttons G, F, F1 binded, etc

can you please guide this noob step by step? There are no videos on the internet how to do this so its kind-of complicated for computer-tarded people.Like me :|
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 pm

It's recommended that you add your new Mapped Keys to an existing Key Map, so that everything works as it should -- That's exactly why there are already some there for you to start with labeled Combat and Non-Combat. If you go creating new Key Maps, then your toggle isn't going to work correctly and you're going to have to manually alter its behavior.

Return to General