FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner space wont accept account password

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Finitematter

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Inner space wont accept account password

I am on the last day of my trial, but I started having a problem yesterday and it continues today. I get home from work, try to login and run isboxer, and when launching my characters it asks for my account info. I enter it, no mistakes typos or anything like that and the inner space will not accept my password. It keeps saying its wrong, but its not. To ensure this, when I reset my password yesterday, I wrote it down exactly. Between yesterday and today nothing changed. No updates (computer was off) and no changes to my account. When I logged in today it would not take it no matter how much I tried. I reset my password to the EXACT same password that I setup yesterday, and now it works.

Am I going to have to reset my password every single day to use this software? is it a quirk of the two week trial? This makes no sense and is VERY irritating. Please help!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Inner space wont accept account password

Finitematter wrote:Am I going to have to reset my password every single day to use this software? is it a quirk of the two week trial?

No? I haven't changed my password since I registered for the software over 5 years ago.

On another note, did Lax extend trials to 14 days now?
<<

Finitematter

Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 am

Re: Inner space wont accept account password

Yea, its wierd. it must be me.

As far as trials, yesterday was day 7 for me. I expected to get kicked off in the evening, but it didnt. I will see if im locked out when I get home.

Return to General