FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] 2nd character stop following after attack

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Wed May 12, 2010 6:28 am

2nd character stop following after attack

Thanks for great software! I am really enjoyiong ISBoxer. Please help me with 1 little issue: I play WOW, only use 2 characters on 1 PC (a mage and warlock). I used the great Wizard in ISBoxer to set it all up. I then (nearly) made no changes to what the wizard did cause I am a super noob :)
I then fire the 2 accounts up through InnerSpace's ISBoxer Character Sets. This all work very well, all I want is for both to attack at the same time (sending the key pressed to the other chartacter). Only problem is when my mage (who is following me) does a channeling spell for 3 seconds damaging the baddie every second for 3 seconds. After that the mage does not follow me anymore. I usually resolve this by switching to mage then switching back to warlock then he follow me again. Other damage spells (even with like 2 seconds casting time) works very well. So how can I prevent the mage from stopping to following me after he casted a channeling spell. Please.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 am

Re: 2nd character stop following after attack

Channeling spells and melee both break follow, it's how Blizzard designed their game. Just press the default follow key, which is ALT+F, on your Warlock's screen to get the Mage following again.
<<

OzHawkeye

Post Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 am

Re: 2nd character stop following after attack

You could also install Jamba - a highly useful multiboxer-specific add-on, which includes "Follow Strobing". This sends out the follow command repeatedly (like every second or so).

Perfect for melee teams (boxing 5xPaladin here), because as the above poster explained, channeling and melee break follow.

Run up Jamba, never have to worry about it again.

Return to General