FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Terrible lagg with ISBoxer, Video included

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hyp3rion

Post Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 am

Terrible lagg with ISBoxer, Video included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRKYHTVnh0

Hey guys, im quite new to the ISBoxer community, been using PwnBoxer for most of my Multiboxing life :P. I bought this tool as a replacement as the character switching and following features, all without the use of macros is great! Im having a major issue with it though, a terrible lagg that happens everytime i move my mouse or move my character ingame. Ive tried graphical settings up and down, limiting and unlimiting FPS per window, and im still having the same issue. Rather than explain anymore, take a look at the video i made, its just easier to understand if you see it :P. Thanks in advance, and i hope this problem can be sorted out :(
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 12, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Terrible lagg with ISBoxer, Video included

I believe I see an XFire icon in your tray. Either turn off XFire or switch to the development build of InnerSpace by opening the Patcher and clicking "Download development (test) patches". Then close and restart InnerSpace.

You should also censor the account information on your video as well. :)
<<

hyp3rion

Post Wed May 12, 2010 5:07 am

Wow surprisingly that fixed it >.<! Couldnt figure out a quick way of hiding the info i was typing so i didnt bother :P ill go ahead and remove the video anyway as the problem is solved. Is there like an official post about it not working well with Xfire? If not there probably should xD

Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate that. Was hoping i didnt waste my money on a years subscription for something that wasnt going to work :P.
<<

Tronnic

Post Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 am

Just disable XFire ingame. That fix it to. =) Go to your games, select your game and disable xfire ingame

Return to General