FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Characters out of sync

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zeebee777

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Characters out of sync

Heya. Just purchased ISBoxer today, sale on WoW so thought fuck it, twice the gold from gathering professions ^^ But I'm having a slight (quite major) problem with characters not being in sync. I thought at first it was today with mouses being out of sync so I checked here, and did what was suggested, making sure resolutions are the same etc., however this didn't really do anything, so I decided to try key-board turning (eww!) instead, however there is still a problem! If I turn 360 degrees on my main character my second character turns about 390-400 degrees. It makes moving them along together a real pain, and I really can't figure out the reason as to what's causing it, I don't have the best PC so perhaps it is just caused by lag?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated because I want to get on with levelling but I'm struggling with it at the min. Thanks a lot :)

P.S. Dunno if this is the right section, just I thought it was a problem with the mouse repeater so put it here but please move it if it's wrong or tell me and I will delete and re-post.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Re: Characters out of sync

If I'm understanding your post correctly... You're trying to move your characters with Repeater enabled? If so, that isn't how you multibox in games that have a 3D world.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quick_Start ... s_Repeater
<<

zeebee777

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Oh :s But does it imitate mouse presses on the 2nd account without a repeater tho? :c

Okay I re-read that guide. Think I misunderstood how it works. I have to do everything with key presses right? Like interacting with NPCs, handing in quests etc. Will take a while to get used to :x Is there no way to avoid keyboard turning then?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:23 pm

zeebee777 wrote:Okay I re-read that guide. Think I misunderstood how it works. I have to do everything with key presses right? Like interacting with NPCs, handing in quests etc. Will take a while to get used to :x

I would really suggest watching the videos on that page, as they demonstrate how you would normally approach the multiboxing playstyle.

zeebee777 wrote:Is there no way to avoid keyboard turning then?

You avoid keyboard turning by not having Repeater enabled. Disable Repeater, and use the follow function.

Return to Repeater