FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Turn off repeater for R mouse button? - WoW

Moderator: MiRai

<<

xelarea

Post Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:22 am

Turn off repeater for R mouse button? - WoW

I used a very different program for multiboxing prior to this. I find the interface a bit unintuitive for a newbie to isboxer. I've watched the video guides and read for days and days but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to just disable the right mouse button on my alts.

I'm playing WoW but I rely on turning with my right mouse button, which ends up leading all my other characters to turn and run out of place. Any tips for this? Everyone I know that multiboxes thinks its repeater.
Movement keys on the other account is disabled. I'm only using 2 accounts.
Last edited by xelarea on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 am

Re: Turn off repeater for R mouse button? - WoW

It does sound like you have broadcasting mode turned on. Press Shift+Alt+R to turn it off. Have Key Maps turned on instead (Shift+Alt+M). By default, 1 through = will assist and broadcast; if you also need other keys, you can use the Mapped Key Wizard to set them up.

This and other sStandard gameplay is described in the WoW Quicker Start Guide and there is also a video on the page that covers everything you need to get started as well.
This sounds like where you want to start from, it sounds like you have the first parts down: http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quicker_Start_Guide#Part_4:_Enter_the_game_world

Hope it helps :)

I don't disagree with you on the interface -- I have been hard at work on a new vision for ISBoxer 2 with exactly your frustration in mind.
<<

xelarea

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 am

Re: Turn off repeater for R mouse button? - WoW

That was actually an incredibly simple fix. Thank you! Thoroughly enjoying dual boxing mages now.

Return to Repeater