FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Mouse Repeater

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Legalt

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Mouse Repeater

How do you make it so when you right click, the other windows dont repeat that, so they dont stop following me?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Mouse Repeater

Turn Repeater off? You don't usually need it on (which is why it's off by default).

If you wanted a different answer I guess I need to understand more about what you're trying to do. If you wanted to know how to have all your keys broadcast but not the mouse, you can set up a Hotkey that just turns on Key Repeat, for example.
<<

Legalt

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm

lax wrote:Turn Repeater off? You don't usually need it on (which is why it's off by default).

If you wanted a different answer I guess I need to understand more about what you're trying to do. If you wanted to know how to have all your keys broadcast but not the mouse, you can set up a Hotkey that just turns on Key Repeat, for example.
Well then, how do I make it so the other window does exactly what I do? I press Shift, Alt, R, but when I right click to turn, other windows do the same, so they stop following me.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 pm

You rarely need the other window to do exactly what you do. So you turn on Repeater for those times. The Quick Setup Wizard added auto-assist to your Action Bar Hotkeys (1 through =) so during combat, you don't need Repeater on at all. You can add additional Mapped Keys for anything else you need during combat, or other commonly performed tasks. Mounting, buffs, etc. Then for the rarely used things, or especially if you need to broadcast the mouse (e.g. going through the quest dialogs), you can just flip on Repeater momentarily.

Return to Repeater