Repeater broadcasting only using white list

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mulb

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:15 am

Repeater broadcasting only using white list

Hi,

Redid all my character sets/key maps.
Forgot had to list the new key maps under the "key maps on off" command, so before found the fix was trying to fix.
One of the things I tried was turning white list on under "Repeater/Default".
After this found the fix for key maps and returned to the default under "Repeater/Default" - ie. no black or white list.
However after this turning broadcasting on, only the keys under the white list were transmitted.

I've tried turning white list on then off then saving and exporting but doesn't fix.

Here's my config:

https://www.zerobin.net/?1d3943beede1cd ... E0XTKHRZM=
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:12 am

Re: Repeater broadcasting only using white list

In my testing with your profile, setting the Whitelist/Blacklist option under the default repeater profile does work. You can see the difference in output in the ISBoxerToolkit.Repeater.Settings.XML file in C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts (or wherever you have installed InnerSpace/ISBoxer too).

Your issue might be that under the zzTemp character set there is also another Whitelist/Blacklist that is set. You don't mention whether it is a specific character set or all of them so other than this, I cant see any reason why it wouldn't work correctly for you.

If you still have issues, you can delete the ISBoxerToolkit.Repeater.Settings.XML from the scripts folder, and on Export, ISBoxer will recreate it.

Interestingly enough though, you do have multiple Key Maps that do the same thing. It looks like your profile is an old one that has been loaded into a more recent version of ISBoxer, and you've run the quick setup Wizard. Currently all character sets are assigned to the both key maps "Always On" and "Control", and both of these key maps have an Activate Repeat, and a Activate Maps, and they are on the same set of hotkeys. No guarantees that they wont be stepping on each others toes when you try and turn things on and off.

Return to Repeater