FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Broadcasting Not Working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

drwhopoe

Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Mouse Broadcasting Not Working

I've cleared my profile File > Clear Profile.

Set up a character set.

When i click on the mouse broadcast icon in the overlay, no other mouse icons appear in my other game instances.

This used to work about a year ago. Has something changed with ISBoxer since then?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Re: Mouse Broadcasting Not Working

This...

UPDATE:
ISBoxer 41.10.1128.1 is now available for manual update. (changelog) Another update in the coming weeks will show an update notice when you start ISBoxer; this one you must find via Help->About ISBoxer, or any fresh download of ISBoxer.
  • EVE Online: In January 2015, CCP will begin prohibiting the use of Input Broadcasting/Multiplexing. As of ISBoxer 41.10.1128.1, out of abundance of caution, Broadcasting will be locked down by default for all EVE Online profiles, new and old. Please do a fresh Export to Inner Space. To re-enable Broadcasting until January, or for use during CCP's stated-as-acceptable times (login, client settings, window positions, etc), un-check the new Character Set setting 'Disable capabilities to control multiple windows simultaneously, including Broadcasting and Action Target Groups (EVE Online)' and Export to Inner Space. Please take care not to broadcast to multiple EVE Online windows simultaneously during prohibited times beginning January 2015. (This setting should prevent it except within some advanced, custom configurations.)
  • New Character Set option 'Disable capabilities to control multiple windows simultaneously, including Broadcasting and Action Target Groups' for use in games where simultaneous multiple window control has been prohibited. This setting will automatically apply for games where this is known to be the case, including EVE Online (as of January 2015, but applying as of now), Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, and Path of Exile.
<<

fiatfen

Post Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 am

Does this mean isboxer can not be used for poe?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:27 am

That's not what that says.

In short it says: ISBoxer sets some default options to ensure that it is compliant with games TOS/EULA.

You can still use ISBoxer for POE with the default options.
You can, if you so choose, and at your own informed risk, change the default options to make the configuration no longer compliant with the TOS/EULA of the game.

Return to Repeater