FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EvE Online & Windows 10 - Repeater Not Working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rosco385

Post Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:36 am

EvE Online & Windows 10 - Repeater Not Working

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and can't seem to be able to get Repeater working. I can hit ALT+Shift+R and each screen says "Broadcasting On", but mouse movements and keyboard strokes are not getting mirrored. Here is my config file.

Thx in advance
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:44 am

Re: EvE Online & Windows 10 - Repeater Not Working

This is actually not related at all to Windows 10, just that you're working with a new ISBoxer profile for EVE Online since November 2014.

FAQ: Broadcasting Mode is not working when I turn it on, what do I do?

As of January 2015, EVE Online has prohibited input broadcasting on gameplay elements (but, for example, it is still allowed during the login process). As a result, ISBoxer now locks out Broadcasting Mode and Action Target Groups by default for EVE Online to help prevent unintended broadcasting (changelog).

To re-enable Broadcasting for use during CCP's stated-as-acceptable times (login, client settings, window positions, etc), un-check the new Character Set setting 'Disable capabilities to control multiple windows simultaneously, including Broadcasting and Action Target Groups (EVE Online)' and Export to Inner Space. Please take care not to broadcast to multiple EVE Online windows simultaneously during prohibited times.

In the top left pane under Character Sets, select yours, then find the described option in the bottom right. Un-check the box and Export to Inner Space
<<

rosco385

Post Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:17 am

Re: EvE Online & Windows 10 - Repeater Not Working

Awesome, thanks. I only use repeating for logging all accounts on at once now. Technically it shouldn't save much time, but I'm a *really* slow typist. :/

Return to Repeater