FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Repeater Region at 0,0 offsets itself on load

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Repeater Region at 0,0 offsets itself on load

If I have a repeater region which is set to be positioned at 0,0, when it is loaded it offsets itself to 200,50, displacing it.

e.g.
I set the region up as
Code:
<Set Name="Sample">
      <Setting Name="element675" BlockLocal="FALSE" X="0" Y="0" Width="200" Height="206" keymap="" mappedkey="" regionname="testy">2</Setting>
   </Set>

when it loads it turns up at
Code:
<Set Name="Sample">
      <Setting Name="element675" BlockLocal="FALSE" X="200" Y="50" Width="200" Height="206" keymap="" mappedkey="" regionname="testy">2</Setting>
   </Set>

If I setup the region at 1,1, or -1,-1 there is no offsetting. The offsetting occurs on the respective axis even when only one of the X or Y co-ords is 0.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Repeater Region at 0,0 offsets itself on load

It appears that the above is the result of Innerspace/ISboxer using the 0,0 co-ordinates to determine whether the RepeaterRegion is a newly added one vs loading an existing one. When you add a new RepeaterRegion it turns up at 200,50 as the default position so I guess that internally when it creates a RepeaterRegion, whether by loading an existing region set or adding a new one, it checks the x and y, and if they are 0 changes them to the defaults.

Return to Repeater