FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Keys not repeating on one character

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thenewbmultiboxer

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Keys not repeating on one character

I posted this to the key maps forum, but found out that broadcasting and key maps are different. Anyway, I have five characters that I'm multiboxing in WoW. When I'm playing as the fifth character, several of my buttons (1-6 at least) only get sent to my fourth character. Also, it seems that no matter which set of characters I use, the problem persists. I can't seem to remember where in ISBoxer I can go to reconfigure the keyboard number buttons (1 through =) or how to fix this problem. I've clicked on just about everything I can think of in ISboxer. Please help!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Re: Keys not repeating on one character

Regardless of whether it's Broadcasting Mode or Key Maps, we will need to see your configuration in order to help you with this. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing

I would assume that it really is the Key Maps rather than Broadcasting Mode, and that the buttons 1-6 themselves aren't the problem but rather the auto-assist built into the keys may not work from a specific window. This would most likely be due to in-game Key Bindings configured with Ctrl+Shift+Backspace in the windows that don't assist the 5th window. Ctrl+Shift+Backspace should assist window 5. You can try pressing this key combination yourself in each window to see if it works -- go into window 5, target something, then go into the other windows and press Ctrl+Shift+Backspace and see if it picks up the target. If not, then the fix is to go into the Key Bindings screen in the game, find a box that isn't assigned a key and set it to Ctrl+Shift+Backspace, and then unbind it. FAQ: I recently set a key binding in the game and now assist doesn't work? (note that this FAQ entry describes this where they won't assist window 1, for which the hotkey is Shift+Backspace instead of Ctrl+Shift+Backspace)

Return to Repeater