FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help with selecting active broadcasting

Moderator: MiRai

<<

msedek

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:13 am

help with selecting active broadcasting

Hello, i have a 2 monitors setup, 4 adiablo accounts so i have 3 small windows in 1 monitor and the foreground alone in 1280x720.. I have mapped broadcasting in my mouse so if i play for example:

-2 accounts and the characters desyncs i deactivate broadcasting and walk to the other character and this its realy simple.

-3 accounts very often only 1 character desyncs and is not a big deal just turn off broadcasting, quick select the desync'ed character, walk back to the other 2 and turn on bradcasting.

-4 accounts its where it gets messy often 2 characters get desync'ed and i have to turn of broadcasting and walk back char by char..

SO the quuestion is: Is there a way to turn on/off bradcasting to selected windows? i mean like I could turn off the universal bradcasting and press lets say:

f1=bradcast windwos 1 and 2
f2=bradcast windows 2 and 3
f3=bradcast windows 3 and 4
f4 bradcast windows 4 and 1

it would be SOO convinient if I could do so..

thanks in advance
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:21 am

Re: help with selecting active broadcasting

<<

msedek

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:15 am

thanks but i followed the guide and is not working, i mean the Universal broadcast is my mouse button 3, i did copy that as the guide says, then sat up the the new targets as follow:

f1 to activate broadcast on windows 1 and 2
f2 to activate broadcast on windows 1 and 3
f3 to activate broadcast on windows 2 and 3

saved and sent to inner spance

when i press mouse 3 it does broadcast to all 3
when i press f1 or f2 or f3 it also broadcast to all 3 so not working as desired
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Show me your configuration -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
<<

msedek

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:17 am

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:42 am

Okay, here's what you have set up...

F1 tells Window 1 that it should broadcast to Window 2, so if you're actually in window 1 at the time, whatever you do goes to windows 1 and 2. If you're in window 2 or 3 at the time, whatever you do goes to all 3 windows.

F2 tells WD1 that it should broadcast to WD3, so if you're actually on WD1 at the time, whatever you do goes to WD1 and WD3. If you're in WD2 or WD3 at the time, whatever you do goes to all 3 windows.

F3 tells WD2 that it should broadcast to WD3, so if you're actually on WD2 at the time, whatever you do goes to WD2 and WD3. If you're in WD1 or WD3 at the time, whatever you do goes to all 3 windows.

If you're ever in WD3, it doesn't matter if you press F1 F2 or F3, it's going to all windows. If you're ever in WD2, the only one that matters is F3. In WD1, the only one that matters is F1.

This isn't quite what the guide described how to do, and it's not exactly what you said you configured either. If you want to control ONLY windows 2 and 3 but not 1, by pressing F3, while you're in window 1, you need an Action Target Group with windows 2 and 3 in it. Then you need to set the Repeater Target to this ATG that includes both windows, and enable the "Block buttons from originating window" box. You probably want the Target drop-down to be "Window:Current" or "Window:All w/ Current" in all cases, since you probably don't want to press F3 and have it only change the Repeater Target of a different window (leaving your current window controlling all 3).

Return to Repeater