FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Repeater displacement between 2 different computers

Moderator: MiRai

<<

maitremechant

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Mouse Repeater displacement between 2 different computers

Hey, i hope you can help me i've been reading forums but i can't find how to fix this issue and i am a bit new to this. I am running 4 accounts on 2 different computers for Dungeons & Dragons Online.

Here's my problem: my mouse repeater does'nt appear at the same place between computers. That means that the mouse repeater of the 2 accounts i have on 1 machine matches between each other but does'nt match the other computer's accounts and vice-versa depending from where i use the mouse repeater.

Both computers (main and secondary) runs on 1920x1080 resolution as well as and all accounts with in-game resolutions as (main / windowed) (1920x1080 / 1440x810). The regions of my second computer have been duplicated (single corner layout display with same size for all regions) from my main computer window layout.

My main computer have 2 monitors, so i chose single monitor corner layout display 1 and kept my windows for my other monitor. (I have no issue with 1 computer , no jitteting either with 2).

I know that this is clearly a problem of resolution between computers but i can't figure it out how to fix this.

Thanks in advance!
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Mouse Repeater displacement between 2 different computers

Are you referring to the origin of the mouse pointer when you turn on Repeater? If so, do you have a Sync Cursor action -> all when you Repeater is turned on?

Or are you referring to the rate of travel of the mouse itself?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm short on time at the moment, but this video may or may not help:

http://youtu.be/ftvE_gBtMJU
<<

maitremechant

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:29 am

Thanks a lot for the video link, very informative... The mistake was on my part here hehe... My problem was that on my second computer, each accounts were set on fullscreen instead of windowed. Much appreciated for the time of response as well thank you!

Return to Repeater