FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Quick question on repeater (newbie)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kranimal

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Quick question on repeater (newbie)

Hello all, I am just now starting out with ISBoxer on Diablo 3 and there is one thing I just can't seem to figure out.

I want to make it so when I push a key on the main window (The one i use to control the main character) the mouse click will get ignored for that window but still go thru to the other window (So when my toon straggles behind a bit I can catch him up easily without having to toggle switch screens and what not.

Can anybody tell me how to do this? Would be much appreciated (Looking at all these tuts and what not it all looks foreign to me lol)
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Re: Quick question on repeater (newbie)

You will need a New Repeater State Action to turn on the Repeater. You will need a New Repeater Target Action to select which Character is to receive the clicks / keystrokes. Select "Block from originating window" to keep the Main Character from also moving.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: Quick question on repeater (newbie)

This is already built into the Wizard if you chose the Action RPG style (which you should have) -- They're the Hotkeys labeled "Hold to Control Slot X". So, you can either re-run the Wizard or, assuming you chose the Action RPG style the first time around, you can set Hotkeys for the already existing Mapped Keys in your Always On Key Map.

Return to Repeater