FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

No toggle with icon, always on even with box not checked

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alecdr

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 am

No toggle with icon, always on even with box not checked

Hello!!

I play eq2. I recently updated the toolkit program and have had trouble with the repeater toggle since then. I have read most of the post here, tried, I think your suggestions, included clear and still get the following problem:

on new created profiles the repeater icon will not let me toggle broadcast on or off.

This happens no matter what combination of check boxes I try in the repeater portion of toolbox.
I have gone to the toggle section and changed from always on to blank.

I do have the ability to use the Shift Alt R key combination to turn repeater on and off

**********However when I first bring a team online I have to go to each window to keep key strokes, or mouse movements from that window to be repeated in the others.

Not intolerable and on the older created profiles it works like it did before.

Below is profile as it is right now.

Thanks for any help and let me know if I need to provide any further information.

I love your software and would put up with the annoyance if need be, but I am pretty sure I just click something I wasn't supposed to and can not find the fix.

http://www.privatepaste.com :: Paste ID bf5d4d8ac5
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:46 am

Re: No toggle with icon, always on even with box not checked

This was caused by a bug in the Quick Setup Wizard.

In the Help menu select About ISBoxer, and click Download Update when it provides a link

After doing so, you can clear your current profile (File, Clear) if you would like to clear out the extra stuff (made by the wizard) that probably shouldn't be there and then use the Quick Setup Wizard again.
<<

Alecdr

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: No toggle with icon, always on even with box not checked

Thank you!! LOL I should have posted sooner :-)

Return to Repeater