FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse repeater

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Pokixd

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 am

Mouse repeater

Hi, i have a problem with mouse repeater. If i click on my main window, the cursor appears on the other screens too, but my mouse repeater is turned off, how can i disable it?(the cursor does not move, just appears every time on my slaves' windows when i click on my main window). Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 am

Re: Mouse repeater

Pokixd wrote:Hi, i have a problem with mouse repeater. If i click on my main window, the cursor appears on the other screens too, but my mouse repeater is turned off, how can i disable it?(the cursor does not move, just appears every time on my slaves' windows when i click on my main window). Thanks

I would need to see your configuration to tell you specifically what to change, because this sounds like you have created a Mapped Key, probably with the Mapped Key Wizard, to broadcast Mouse1. The fix is going to be to remove this Mapped Key.

The cursor appears because Mapped Keys that broadcast Mouse buttons first use a Sync Cursor Action, which is going to make the cursor appear (and not move after) in each window. It will disappear again in this situation when you either turn on and turn off repeater, or switch to those windows.

Return to Repeater